Overnight Farm Stay Experience
2 Day Farm Stay & Time To Explore YorkFeel a world away as you relax in the tranquillity of the farm and nature with an overnight farm stay nearby to Perth
Farm Life Animal Feeding
Experience the true Aussie lifestyle as you hand feed the animals on the farm and explore the farm. Fetch the eggs from the hens in the coop and hand feed farm animals, including pigs, horses, goats, chickens, alpacas and more.
Relax and enjoy the tranquil setting as you get closer to nature with the sounds of the farm and nature right on your doorstep.
Star Gazing On The Farm
With Lavendale Farm being an hour and a half from the City of Perth, the blanket of stars, which cover the West Australian night sky are crystal clear.
Explore York With Time For Shopping
Lavendale Farm is located just an hour and a half’s drive east of Perth, in the rural Avon Valley. The town of York is WA’s oldest inland town and offers a wealth of history and all the charms of a country town in a farming district in the Wheatbelt of the state. Explore the beautiful historic town of York and take in the restored architecture, a museum or wander through the retail precinct.
- Breakfast at your Perth hotel (at own cost)
- After you are picked up from your hotel in drive around some of the top sights in Perth
- Enjoy the iconic river and city views from Kings Park, another must-see on your WA adventure
- Next, your bus heads to Lavendale Farm for check in and a delicious hot farm lunch
- After lunch there is time to relax and explore the farm, with animal feeding, great views and more
- Dinner is served in the dining room followed by a chance for some stunning star gazing
- Enjoy a delicious farm breakfast before checking out of Lavendale Farm
- Your tour then heads to the historic town of York, with it’s fascinating architecture – or head to the shopping precinct to browse and enjoy.
- Your tour then heads back to Perth
Book With Confidence:
Full Pricing Breakdown
|PRICE PER ADULT|
|PRICE PER CHILD|
|PRICE PER INFANT|
(Under 1 year):