2 Day Tour
Margaret River Region Tour
2 Day Tour Highlights
Visit Busselton Jetty, Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse, Canal Rocks, Lake Cave, beautiful beaches and more on this 2 day tour from Perth.
Cape Naturalist Lighthouse
Climb to the top of this historic lighthouse and be rewarded with breathtaking panoramic views of the ocean, coastline, and national park. Your guided tour provides a fascinating insight into the functions of the working lighthouse, history of the area and ghost stories!
Busselton Jetty Train
Visit the longest wooden jetty in the southern hemisphere and ride the train all the way to to the end. Once there, explore the fascinating underwater observatory and get a glimpse into the array of sea creatures under the ocean.
Lake Cave Tour
Tour one of the many caves in the Margaret River region end experience the tranquil lake reflections deep beneath the earth.
Canal Rocks, Beaches & Nature
View the Karri Forrests, and iconic WA beaches in Margaret River. Experience the thrill of the waves breaking against the rocks as you walk along the wooden bridge at Canal Rocks.
Tempt your taste buds with delicious local chocolate, virgin olive oil, wine and more, all from local gourmet venues in Margaret River.
- Breakfast at your Perth hotel (at own cost)
- Depart hotel (or Perth airport) in private charter vehicle with luggage
- Arrive in Busselton and enjoy the Jetty Train Ride and time in the underwater observatory
- Enjoy a vineyard lunch and wine tasting surrounded by vines
- After lunch, the tour heads to Cape Naturalist Lighthouse for a lighthouse tour
- Arrive at your overnight accommodation at Margarets Beach Resort to freshen up before dinner
- Take in tranquil views of Gnarabup Bay whilst you taste fabulous locally sourced fresh food and drinks at The Common. Enjoy a 2 course dinner made from fresh local produce. Drinks are not included in the total price.
- Enjoy breakfast at The White Elephant, perfect for casual beachside dining, great views and friendly Margaret River hospitality. Choose your breakfast from a range of freshly made options with tea, coffee or juice.
- After breakfast and check-out, your tour heads to the fascinating rocky world underground as you explore the Lake Cave.
- Lunch is eaten at The Berry Farm; a country style lunch with fresh local farm-grown produce in a beautiful courtyard setting.
- After lunch, enjoy some delicious local gourmet tastings at a chocolatier, follwed by coffee and olive oil tastings
- Beach views and the famous Canal Rocks complete the tour
Book With Confidence:
Margarets Beach Resort 4*
Offering idyllic 4-star apartment accommodation, Margarets Beach Resort is one of the best beach resorts in Western Australia. It’s the perfect location for a romantic getaway or memorable family holiday in the renowned Margaret River Wine Region.
With a variety of apartment sizes on offer, they can cater for any group size.
|Studio Apartment||Great for couples or singles||1 x zip-king or 2 x singles|
|Studio Apt Special Access||Wheelchair friendly and great for couples or singles||1 x zip-king or 2 x singles|
|1 Bed Spa Apartment||Separate bedroom with king bed, small lounge/living with kitchenette area leading into a separate bathroom with a corner spa.||1 x zip-king or 2 x singles|
|2 Bed Apartment (1 bathroom)||Great for small families or friends sharing||1 x queen and 1 x zip-king OR 1 x queen and 2 x singles OR 4 x singles|
|2 Bed Special Access (1 bathroom)||Wheelchair friendly. Great for small families or friends sharing||1 x queen and 1 x zip-king OR 1 x queen and 2 x singles OR 4 x singles|
|2 Bed Spa Apartment||Great for small families or friends sharing – with spa||1 x queen and 1 x zip-king OR 1 x queen and 2 x singles OR 4 x singles|
|2 Bed 2 Bath Spa Townhouse||Upper lever overlooks the swimming pool and across to the Indian Ocean. Great for families or couples. Sleeps up to 6 guests.||1 x zipking & 1 x zip-king bed plus sofa bed in living area OR|
1 x zipking & 2 x singles plus sofa bed in living area
|4 Bed 2 Bath Beach House||The largest style of self-contained, self-catering accommodation offers 4 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, great open style living areas with ceiling fans for summer days. Located in “The Break” (behind the resort) this accommodation does not have ocean views, however, is located directly opposite pool and only a short walk to the beach. Great for larger groups.||1 x queen, 1 x zip-king & four x singles or|
1 x queen & six x singles or
1 x queen, 1 x zip-king & two x singles
|Combo Suites – 2 Bedroom plus Studio, sleeps 6||This is great for couples/families or groups. They have a combined entry area with individual entry to both rooms.||1 x 2 bedroom Apartment (sleeps 4) plus 1 x Studio Apartment (sleeps 2)|
Full Pricing Breakdown
|Number of Passengers||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|Child (2-11) NB||$1044||$857||$740||$670||$599||$549||$505||$472||$439|
|Child (2-11) Twin Sharing||$1139||$956||$832||$765||$699||$648||$599||$567||$538|
More Sightseeing Experiences
Explore The Iconic Pinnacles Desert, Sandboarding and Lobster factory
Penguin Island & Caversham Wildlife Park
Swan Valley Half Day Tour