PERTH & FREMANTLE TOURS FROM FREMANTLE CRUISE SHIPS
Fremantle, Perth, Kings Park & the Swan Valley Tours
History & Culture | Wildlife | Nature & Scenery
8 Hour Tour (9am-5pm)
Secure your booking
with a 25% deposit.
This Cruise Ship day tour includes sightseeing in Fremantle, Perth & Kings Park PLUS lunch and tastings in the famous, Swan Valley. Please note this itinerary is only available for private charter groups.
Explore Historic Fremantle
Your explorer bus will collect you from the port at Fremantle to spend the morning sightseeing and exploring historic Fremantle.
Perth & Kings Park
Your tour heads to Perth for city sightseeing plus a chance enjoy fantastic views looking down onto Perth city and the Swan River from the Kings Park War Memorial.
Lunch at a Swan Valley Vineyard
Your tour heads east to the Swan Valley to enjoy lunch, chosen from a menu, with a beverage overlooking gorgeous vineyards.
Swan Valley Gourmet Tastings
fter lunch, visit a Swan Valley vineyard, to get up close to the vines and sample a range of fine wines. Finally, enjoy some premium chocolate tastings at a chocolatier before the tour heads back to Fremantle.
- Drop off destinations include Perth Hotels, Fremantle Harbour or Perth airport.
- Our tours from Fremantle are private charter tours, however, we are more than happy to work with you to advertise your tour itinerary on Cruise Critic to find more people who may be interested.
Duration: 8 hours (9am – 5pm)
- Fremantle sightseeing – following pickup your tour explores historic Fremantle to see the ‘must-see’ sights;
- Kings Park – enjoy fantastic views looking down onto Perth city and the Swan River from the Kings Park War Memorial;
- Perth City sightseeing – drive around Perth to see the ‘must-see’ sights;
- Lunch at a Swan Valley vineyard (included in the price of the tour);
- Swan Valley Vineyard and Wine Tasting – visit a Swan Valley vineyard where you will get a chance to get up close to the vines and sample their range of wines;
- Visit a Chocolate Factory– taste some of the best chocolate in Australia